The Birdsong- delicious
So I happened to stumble upon this cafe while I was looking for another place to eat. It's wooden structure and quaint, rugged interiors intrigued me, so I decided to give it a shot. And I am glad I did!
The Birdsong cafe is located in hill road, Bandra- Mumbai. It is an organic cafe. Personally this was my first visit or taste to anything organic, so I was not sure what to expect.
I started off with a muskmelon juice, which in this heat turned out to be a sip of heaven! It was truly refreshing.
For the main course I made up my own pasta. The staff is very helpful and offer great suggestions. So, I ended up eating penne in tomato+béchamel sauce, along with bell peppers and chicken. When my dish arrived, the portion size was a good bowl and the moment I put the first morsel in my mouth, I could not put the fork down. Everything on the plate was so fresh, tasty and a real treat!
For desert I ended up sharing a chocolate cake with my friend. Words will not do justice to this soft, gooey, delicious treat!
A meal for two would be ₹1500/- approximately. But this unexpected cafe should be a must visit on your list!
P.s.- Sorry for no pictures, I was just too busy eating:)
So I happened to stumble upon this cafe while I was looking for another place to eat. It's wooden structure and quaint, rugged interiors intrigued me, so I decided to give it a shot. And I am glad I did!
The Birdsong cafe is located in hill road, Bandra- Mumbai. It is an organic cafe. Personally this was my first visit or taste to anything organic, so I was not sure what to expect.
I started off with a muskmelon juice, which in this heat turned out to be a sip of heaven! It was truly refreshing.
For the main course I made up my own pasta. The staff is very helpful and offer great suggestions. So, I ended up eating penne in tomato+béchamel sauce, along with bell peppers and chicken. When my dish arrived, the portion size was a good bowl and the moment I put the first morsel in my mouth, I could not put the fork down. Everything on the plate was so fresh, tasty and a real treat!
For desert I ended up sharing a chocolate cake with my friend. Words will not do justice to this soft, gooey, delicious treat!
A meal for two would be ₹1500/- approximately. But this unexpected cafe should be a must visit on your list!
P.s.- Sorry for no pictures, I was just too busy eating:)
No comments:
Post a Comment